torsdag, september 07, 2017

TTPHC challenge #133 In the Woods

Hi

Time for a new Card Challenge over at TTPHC  Theme is In the wood

I made a card with a digi stamp from Mo Manning, I love this cutie





Some more pics of my card




I have used :
Digi stamp Mo Manning
Copics for coloring
Lifestyle crafts nesting lace?
Martha Stewart borderpunh - 
Martha Stewart Butterfly punch
Cardtopper Butterfly die
Seambinding
Flowers and crystal branch

Thx for stopping by, I would be very happy If you leave a coment so I can visit your blog
Dont forget to join the challenge at TTPH


2 kommentarer:

As.I.Do.Rodos. sa...

Fabulous selection of cards on your blog .
I have sent you an email please reply ASAP.
Ginny x
My Blog As I do Rodos

Anonym sa...

These are available in 25 mg, 50 mg and 100 mg packing and will be ordered from Kamagra
online pharmacy. In order to come back normal lifestyle, men have to
get good sources to apply. Adding an all-natural penis vitamin formula for the daily penis care routine can add spice to the love life and make
the penis healthy.